Monday, December 3, 2012

Costas! What a Douche

I think the title tells the whole story.  Was he quoting someone? Yes.  Did he go full retard by saying what he did? Yes.  That is about the long and short of what I think.

I did love something I heard today about an NFL player not needing a gun to kill someone, I think it may have mentioned OJ Simpson.

I could go on for a few more words about how I think he should be ostracized for his lack of compassion by turning a tragedy into a political shit show.  Or how he was poo-pooing violence while getting ready to watch extremely large athletes run at each other at full speed  and go boom.

I think it has something to do with the duality of man.

Now show me your war face!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its me

My photo
Letting my thoughts flow