Friday, November 30, 2012

Hooray!!!

So last post I was bitching and moaning about not going shooting in quite a while.  Well guess what?  I still haven't put one round down range.  Shitty!

But on the upside, today is closing day on my house!  The house I have tried to sell for 2 years, it was a great house, but that fucker just wouldn't let go of me.  I finally pried its hands off my wallet and sold it while feeling a bit butthurt about having to pay to sell my house. 

Onward, we have been looking for some great houses just outside of Charlotte and of course need to find one that come equipped with a panic room, walk in cooler, root cellar, gun safe room, secret passages, and a house gnome.  Its harder to find than one may think. 

I'm just going to settle for a garage big enough to house a beer fridge, my toys, and a workbench and defer all other decisions to Mrs. Redneck.  C'mon house!

Ohh yea, going to be doing a lot of 12oz curls in celebration of the closing.  Feel free to drink along with me, I might even try to live blog the beers I will be drinking (hint: they are all domestic and lite)

1 comment:

  1. Congrads, now you can get that HUGE garage, and the find yourself a muscle car to put in it.......;)

    ReplyDelete

Its me

My photo
Letting my thoughts flow