Friday, November 2, 2012

Cock punching...old people edition

This is funny / disturbing...commentary below



Does anyone else feel the excuses coming?  How many times did they reference "stealing the election"? 

Think they are trying to start the narrative?  Let me break it down for you!  This is the best way to go into the election.  The commies win they can say, "see even with you trying to fix the election, we still won!"  If the commies lose they can say, " you stole the election, so you didn't really win!" 

Its like playing ro-sham-bo with a eunuch! 

I am a most irreverent person, however this is a bit over the line during election season.  Politically, I want to say "if a republican did this, the media would shit a brick".  However, the measuring stick is slanted in the commies direction.

I really hope 'ol Mitt wins...then Fox News should run an ad that says "Nanny nanny boo boo- stick your head in doo doo!

2 comments:

  1. Dude, I posted this the other day, fuckin hilarious, I called I dementia 2012........
    Wait till their doctors refuse to see them if King Putt were to win.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the damn truth! I just put you in my reader so that I can keep up with the content, you have some good stuff over there!

    Only 2 more days!

    ReplyDelete

Its me

My photo
Letting my thoughts flow