Friday, November 16, 2012

Crunch time

We are approaching the exodus of our humble abode, therefore we are packing like crazy which has prevented me from posting a whole hell of a lot.  Truthfully, I haven't been a diligent as I should have been in the last month or two. 

Hopefully we will get packed the hell up and get into our new place quickly.  We are moving a bit out of the city limits of Charlotte, but not quite into the country as I would like. 

I will try to update over the next little bit. 

Update #1 - packing sucks a fat one


Side note:  Big thanks for my biggest view day ever at 149 views!  A large part of that was from Ireland, so cheers to the boys across the pond!  Apparently my nonsense is huge with the Irish, probably due to my constant mentions of drinking.

1 comment:

  1. I have family on the outskirts of Charlotte, you'll love it. I hated the craziness of driving in Charlotte, I went to the races yearly for a while.....Enjoy.....;)

    ReplyDelete

Its me

My photo
Letting my thoughts flow