Monday, November 5, 2012

Let the Boo-hooing begin! Douche Canoe edtion

It doesn't matter who wins, the other side will be bitching and moaning for the next 2 months.  Hopefully DOG 2012 will pull this one out.  She has mentioned that pooping in the neighbor's yard is the best revenge.  On the upside, those shitty ads will (hopefully) be off my TV.

I am a fan of the commercials sometimes, just for the hyperbole.  You get some not far from  " (insert GOP candidate here) forces old people to cook meth in their bathtub, if you vote for (insert democrat here) I will not make old people cook meth in their bathtub.  This message paid for by the anti-oldpeoplecookingmethcoalition.org"

Speaking of TV, does anyone else loathe the Geico commercials with the two douches (douche canoe) playing the guitar and mandolin?  Hey I have a question for Geico.  How fucking annoying are your commercials? More annoying than a political ad...go fuck yourself. 
 

Got our home inspection for the sale this morning, wish us luck!  Hopefully we will be good to go for the closing on our hacienda.

Gotta go to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its me

My photo
Letting my thoughts flow