Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Ignorance is bliss

After the election, I have decided to start an "ignorance is bliss" campaign. 

I am not going to be watching the news in the AM, I am not listening to talk radio, but I am going to be checking Drudge / Fox / Twitter intermittently to keep up to date on the current events.

It has become a part of my life that creates undue stress, I have enough stress in my life, so I have decided to remove it and keep my radio tuned to some smooth jams.  OK, so maybe AC/DC is not smooth but it is fucking badass driving music. 

I am on day 3 and so far my stress level is at a level 3.7 out of 5. 

This is an improvement of code red level 5 on election night. 



2 comments:

  1. very wise my friend. drinking alcohol and drugs also help, the rat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Currently working on the alcohol, may have to look into the drugs!

    ReplyDelete

Its me

My photo
Letting my thoughts flow