Monday, November 5, 2012

Gun Post...finally! Pocket Pistol Edition

I know that I began this journey with some badass posts about guns then I went and began ranting about politics and stupid shit like McD's fucking up my order.  Well here you go on the gun tip!

Pocket pistol!

Yea! I said it! What of it! 

Over the years I have seen a plethora of people for/against pocket carry.  If you listen to the argument they range from people not wanting anything less that a full size 1911 (who would carry anything less?); to people that would rather not carry anything, than carry a puny little .32 cal pocket pistol.  Well guess what?  I am a huge fan of pocket pistols! 

Would you like to know why?

Cause they are fucking easy to hide! 

I am not one fortunate enough to be able to wear my Blackhawk pants with my tactical boots, tactical socks, riggers belt, tanto blade SOG and douche vest to hide the 20" bull barreled AR-15 that is my EDC weapon.  I forgot to mention the full size Limited Edition Tactical Kimber 1911 with light that I carry SOB loaded to the gills with 4 back up "clips".  

If you actually EDC an AR-15 due to being an armed service member, THANK YOU!  Please disregard the rest of the nonsense. 

Well guess what?  I have to wear slacks and at a minimum a golf shirt daily.  This fashion choice prohibits me from carrying anything other than a pocket pistol, which is my little Kel-tec .32 (originally bought during the .380 shortage).  It is comfortable, it fucking works, and it is small enough that I actually carry the damn thing on a daily basis.  So I guess you could put me in the group of people who believe the gun that you carry is the best kind of gun.

Do I think that a .32 is the most effective round?  Fuck NO!  Do I think that anyone would want to get shot by one?  Fuck NO!

If you can find a way to squeeze a .50 into a pocket (must fit in a normal pocket) pistol that can shoot without ripping off my hand, I will by 2 tomorrow. 

Would I rather have a .32 than just my knife?  Any fucking day of the week!  At worst case I can really piss someone off before I subject them to my back up .22 derringer that I keep in my handy dandy taint holster!  Remember 2 is 1, 1 is in my taint. (don't worry! I keep it in condition 3) 

So in summation, if you want to carry a gun, buy a gun you will actually carry.  Then carry the damn thing!




So you wanted a gun post?  I hope I didn't disappoint.  



There will be an election post! Just you wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its me

My photo
Letting my thoughts flow