Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Butthurt! Media Bias Edition

Man, I'm sure Obama is really butthurt about the state dept. coming out saying that the Libya attacks were never about that piece of shit movie.  It amazes me to watch how the media treats the US people like a bunch of morons.  (insert if it was a republican rant here)

Its not just the if it was a repbulican, I don't care who the hell was trying to mislead the US people!  The media should be on this story like white on rice!  Why is the everyone so damn eager to make this administration look like they haven't shit the bed?  You're the media, your supposed to report the news not cover up for the guy you want in November. 

They fucked up!  That should be the headline.  That or "They Lied".

Who is getting hyped up for the VP debate, I'm curious to see how Biden looks after having been kept out of the public eye to protect him from himself. 

Just to get you ready for the debate, here is a preview of Our VP Joe Biden



No comments:

Post a Comment

Its me

My photo
Letting my thoughts flow