Monday, October 22, 2012

Debate Hype!

Alright boys and girls, the final debate is upon us!!  We get to see banter the likes of which have never been seen.  This one will have it all!  Laughter, crying, and a guest appearance by Ron Paul in a non-optimal outfit. 

I am a bit biased, but I think the smart money is on Ron Paul to pop out of the audience in his oversized suit and school both of the candidates on foreign policy. 

So stock up on booze and take a shot every time Obama says "that's not true" or Mitt throws out his "five point plan". 

Chug a beer anytime either candidate tells a half-truth....fuck it!!! Just drink a case a beer and save having to keep score!


Ohh yea, fun in the news - depending on which news you watch gas prices are going to sky rocket, or drop!


Also - go hit up http://shop.balloongoesup.com/ ....Ron has a badass store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its me

My photo
Letting my thoughts flow