Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Debate...sucked...DOG 2012 edition

That was some boring shit to watch...I went to bed at 9:45. You know why?  Cause that was boring as shit! 

I did like Barry's "the 1980's called and want their foreign policy back"...Oh yea!!  Well the 1990's called and they want their joke back! 

We need to skip the debate and just have a cage match between the two candidates.  First one to tap out loses the debate.  For foreign policy debate they should dress as their favorite country, Mitt could be America and Barry could rock the rooskies' hammer and sickle.
 
It would be like Rocky, featured here once before. Tell me you wouldn't pay good money to hear old Barry say "I must break you"


I would also like to thank all the douches on facebook for trying to guide my political views, it has changed the way I viewed the election and am now voting for my dog.  Her foreign policy of shitting in my neighbors yard is spot on. How can you beat a policy like that?  Wake up, shit on the commies' lawn, eat some breakfast, and take a nap.

DOG 2012 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its me

My photo
Letting my thoughts flow