Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Amendment One

Hooray! It is finally Tuesday here in NC and the voting has begun and people can go from posting on facebook about the amendment one vote to being happy / pissed that it passed / didn't.  Hopefully all of these sheeple will just shut the hell up. Its not that I don't advocate talking about your cause of the day (hell I am blogging and have multiple CODs) but these buttholes that post unfounded statistics without doing any research are just as moronic as the people they are trying to sway. 

Read up on the facts and then make your decision.  I am not going to judge people based on which way they vote, that is a personal decision.  I am, however, judging the people who post that if you don't vote for / against amendment one that you should be shot / defriended (a fate worse than death to some people).

On second thought, I might just quit facebook and end the whole issue.Then what would I write about?

BTW did you know that 80% of the people that read this blog are geniuses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its me

My photo
Letting my thoughts flow

Blog Archive