Tuesday, May 29, 2012

IDPA Results...

They finally posted the results for my first IDPA match....(drum roll please) I finished in the top part of my division!  I am very excited about this, I would even go so far as to say I am stoked about the results.  I entered into this contest just hoping to stay safe and not finish in dead last.  I accomplished both of those goals and then some.
I am officially hooked, next stop sponsorships and it shall become my full time job (adios sales job!).  The worst part was that the results came out last night around bedtime, which prevented me from going to sleep and then once asleep dreaming of nothing but my next match. The match in which I am hoisted on to shoulders for doing so well and a Glock (doesn't have to be Glock, I will take a sponsorship from a port-a-john company if it pays) sponsorship comes my way with a fat paycheck (adios sales job!...notice a trend?). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its me

My photo
Letting my thoughts flow

Blog Archive