Saturday, May 19, 2012

Walmart Parking Lot

So I took the little redneck to Walmart this morning, just a dad and his daughter out for some supplies.  Walmart was, as always, crazy as shit. It is Saturday morning, its my fault I thought to go, should have gone last night after a few beers.  Anyway, on to the parking lot shenanigans.
I am getting ready to back out of my parking spot, I check the mirrors, look around and cue up the tunes.  The coast was clear, as I start backing out of my spot I get honked at!  Now I had some primo parking so I figured this was a couple of jokers fighting over my bad ass parking spot...I was wrong!  It was some ass face that didn't have the damn common sense to drive down the parking lot in the correct direction. WTF, when you are driving down the lane and you have to pull a fricking 3-point turn to get into a spot, might be goin the wrong direction.  And that butthole honked at me!  You know what I say about that? A big old F-U and a full salute with the middle finger.

Learn how to drive you ass clown!


Side note, prices on ammo seem to continue to rise 25.98 for the big box of .22, what the hell?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its me

My photo
Letting my thoughts flow

Blog Archive