Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Amendment one...continued

Surprise, it passed.  We are in NC, its called the Bible belt for a reason.  What I find amazing is how up until now everyone and their brother on FB was saying it was about the children, domestic abuse rights, the ability for chickens to migrate into SC unchecked etc.  But now that the amendment passed it is being touted as a bigoted piece of legislation that prohibits "love".  I know that progressives are pissed that it didn't pass, but some if the crap they are writing is more hateful than the"hatred" which they are fighting against.

Well hey, at least now they can begin fighting to repeal amendment one, till another cause comes along. 

"If one billion people read this blog we can repeal obamacare"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Its me

My photo
Letting my thoughts flow

Blog Archive