Tuesday, September 4, 2012

B-Day Gift-Fest!

Got some badass b-day gifts! 

50 cal bottle opener!  Who would have thought that you could combine 2 of my favorite past times?  Rednecks, thats who!  They have been getting drunk and shooting since the beginning of time!  But for the not so red, you can get a 50 cal cartridge that is a bottle opener.  Very nice!

Shooting glasses!  Scored me a nice pair of Remington amber lense shooting glasses.  A welcome upgrade from the scratched beyond all get out pair of walmart specials that I am currently using.  

Camo hat....Why because camo goes with everything, it even has the Panther's logo on the front surrounded by blaze orange! 

Decorations were also well done by the wife, 9mm rounds with little bows tied on to them.  She sure knows the way to my heart. 

All around a great way to bring in the dirty 30! 

Now get the fuck off my lawn!

Damn kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its me

My photo
Letting my thoughts flow