Friday, September 7, 2012

Weeklong Hangover!

Sorry for my lack of content for this week.  As I mentioned earlier this week, it was my birthday week. Thus, I have been in a haze for much of the week.  Throw in labor day and all I did was drink like a union worker on an assembly line. 

My liver tried to escape, it even punched me in the pancreas! 

In my 20's hangovers didn't have shit on me!  I could booze till the cows came home and pop up bright eyed and bushy tailed at 6:00am.  No problem.  I hit my 30's and...well suffice to say it sucked.  Didn't puke, but wish I had!

There were multiple causes for this hangover:

1. not eating during the day- This was my fault, like a moron I had a salad for lunch.  Not quite the base you want for a night of boozing.

2. Craft Beer - Holy hell this shit is like moonshine and it was going down like water! 

So what have I learned now that I am a wise 30 yr old? 

Nothing....I still feel like a stupid 20-something and will probably bring in 31 the same damn way!!!!

3 comments:

  1. just wait till your fourties, hangover month from one beer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in my 60's and I drink everyday and enjoy every drop! I have joined your blog and look forward to seeing your little smiling face over at mine. Most of my readers are set in their ways and I need some new blood.Come ck me out. Oh FYI, to avoid hangovers drink a big bottle of water before you pass out. The headache is mostly dehydration. later the rat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rat- Thanks for joining! I hope to be rocking it as hard as you when I hit 60, well done! Going to be checking you out!

      Delete

Its me

My photo
Letting my thoughts flow