Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Romney Gaffe!!

By now, I am sure you have heard about Romney's quote about how 47% of Americans will vote for Obama because they are on the gubmnet dole.

"
There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what.
All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it.
That that’s an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what.
…These are people who pay no income tax."

Holy Shit!! Stop the fucking presses!  If this surprises you, then I have some great oceanfront real estate in Kentucky I could sell you (it comes with a free kick in the junk).

The liberals are running with this like they just stole it and the second hand liberals are lead blocking!!! 

This is Obama's plan, get as many people as possible on the gubment dime so they can't fend for themselves and continue to vote me into power.  The other guy is going to steal all your free money... that money is rightfully yours! 

Other people worked, produced something, and sacrificed their time and taxes to make this country great enough that we can afford to have the "right" to free money for free loaders.

I am glad that he said this, its true!  I am also a bit butthurt about the fact that it took this long for this to come out.  Its not like this is news. 

If you feel that he is wrong for saying this, I am starting a line to the right for a free kick in the junk (that's what it feels like to pay taxes).

Yes I am wearing my state approved dick kicking shoes...Safety first!

2 comments:

  1. This just shows the difference in our thinking compared to the left. We sit and nod our heads, and they have to untangle their panties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You hit the nail on the head, Mike...well said my friend!

      Delete

Its me

My photo
Letting my thoughts flow