Monday, September 24, 2012

Girl drink drunk

Had a great weekend, got drunk as hell due to a buddy getting married.  The hangover was not as bad as my birthday, but needed some fixing none the less.

Enter girl drinks!

I am not one for the fruity drinks, but as I was perusing the "eye openers" menu at the resort I saw the mali-bu bay breeze.  In my defense, I am not a huge fan of Bloody Marys but will drink them from time to time.  The mixture of malibu rum, pineapple, and cranberry juice offered a light and booze filled breakfast drink.

I am hooked, as far as breakfast booze goes, this is the best way to get a little "hair of the dog"!  In tribute to this new revelation, please enjoy this video. 

For those of you who read this and thought, "dude is gay". Go fuck yourself, I'm a girl drink drunk!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Its me

My photo
Letting my thoughts flow