Friday, June 22, 2012

300 Views! Free Computer

Holy hell!  I have surpassed 300 views!  I would like to thank the academy, http://gunblogblacklist.blogspot.com/, and Ace for all the comments.  This is a great way for me to waste time and hopefully entertain a few people with my rants and raves. 

At 300 views I look back at my audience and I would like to ask WHTRG (where have the russians gone)?  My views 100-200 were mostly from the USSR, not sure why I am popular over there but beggars can't be choosers.  Actually, I am a chooser and a beggar, and I want to know why the rooskies no longer view my blog.  I did pick up a viewer from Indonesia.  

On my way to 400 views, please feel free to suggest topics, rants, or anything that you will find amusing.  That being said, if you don't suggest anything, I take that to mean that everyone loves my ramblings. 
Your welcome.


I was going to put up some badass video, but my computer is a piece of shit and almost crashed as I was putting this up.  Click the ads and help me get a new free computer!

400 views is going to be one hell of a video, I promise.

In Russia, blog writes you!

1 comment:

  1. I humbly suggest a tackling of 80s cinema. Perhaps reviewing North Shore, Rad, and Back to School would give you the opportunity to weigh in, Booda-style, on the arts.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete

Its me

My photo
Letting my thoughts flow