Thursday, June 28, 2012

TPS Reports...Mid-life crisis edition

If you haven't learned through reading all of my ramblings, I dislike my job.  Its not really any particular part of the job, I just really want a job that I actually enjoy doing.

I am currently experiencing a late 20's early 30's midlife crisis.  This crisis is not brought on by lack of schooling or not being good at the jobs I have done. 

I attribute this to our current school system.  The current model is that you go to school and then college, you graduate and get a job that pays well.  Sounds awesome right?  Well it is if you don't give a shit about what kind of job you will enjoy. 

I graduated school, went to college, got a degree and went to work.

The results-

Job #1 - Not too bad, but not mentally stimulating - Hard labor
Job # 2 - OK, but don't like the job - Sales
Job # 3 - Not a fan, but the money is great - More sales in same field


So I have arrived at the idea that I need to do quantum physics while welding! 

Any suggestions?

Also if there are any publishers out there I have a great idea for a book based on this blog post...I could become a writer, while welding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its me

My photo
Letting my thoughts flow