Tuesday, June 19, 2012

IDPA Practice

Gonna hit the range tonight to try out my new goober vest for IDPA.  I tried to rationalize the vest as being just a tool for the matches, but still find it a little gooberish just looking at it in my range bag. 

What really hit home was when I was at the Bass Pro this weekend with the wife and little redneck, saw a dude rocking the vest in public.  Maybe when I am 65 and just don't give a shit anymore I will start wearing the vest in public.  Until then, don't wear concealment vests in public.  Not only do you look like you are carrying concealed, you look like a douche. 

Also another milestone in my blogging adventure, this is the first documented time I have used the word douche...not to be the last.

Also if anyone would like to give me money I will be happy to whore myself out and call people a brand name douche.  (ex: you look like a Summer's Eve Douche)  I feel that it would get me ready for a transition into Nascar.

1 comment:

  1. Booda, it may be troubling to your readers that you are familiar with douche branding. I recommend using caution when it comes to this douchiness. After all, as a douche yourself, you may find that there is a conflict of interest.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete

Its me

My photo
Letting my thoughts flow