Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Goober Vests / IDPA Practice cont.

I will have to admit, the goober vest performed well last night at practice. It has certain weight and movement that worked much better than the open shirt I had been wearing.  It didn't do crap for the lack of A/C at the range, it was hot as hell...I was sweating like a whore in church. 

I maintain that I probably looked like a douche while wearing the damn thing. 

Shooting went well, just wish I didn't have to drive 45 min just to practice.  I am cool driving a distance for a match, but just to practice is a pain in the butt. 

Scores were -1, -10 (that was shooting as fast as possible) and a -3.  I am happy with my progress and plan on keeping up with the sport.  Any sponsors looking for a newbie to add to their team?


note: If you are trying to figure out the goober vest thing please refer to the previous IDPA Practice post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its me

My photo
Letting my thoughts flow