Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Gun Toys

Haven't done a gun toy post in a while, well check out this little bad boy from Ruger 22/45 lite.  I have a slight addiction to Ruger especially to their .22 pistols.  In my experience, they will feed just about any ammo you can find and are accurate as hell.
This is one smooth looking .22, the aluminum upper cuts down on weight, which was a downside to the Ruger Mark IIs , who needs a  35 oz .22?  The 22/45 lite has shaved the weight down to 22.80oz, that is getting close to a full pound less than the Mark II.  Looks like a great pistol for target or just plinking around the farm.
Only downside that I see to this pistol is the price tag (msrp $469), I am going to try and find a used one in about 6 months or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its me

My photo
Letting my thoughts flow