Friday, June 15, 2012

Dude calls 911 for sammich

So this guy calls 911 on the sandwich shop.  Really?  My question is can you blame him? 

I'm not taking the high road here and saying the guy should have just left, not bought the sandwich or just eaten the damn thing.

You want to know why? 

Cause I have been to a McDonalds in the last 2 weeks and the service level at most relatively fast restaurants sucks hind tit.   I ordered a f'ing sausage egg and cheese mcmuffin and a hash brown, how do you screw that up?  I know! You let the moron that took 5 minutes to enter what should be a "normal" order.  But NO! 

The people behind the counter at McDs create a strong case for Darwinism and don't even get me started on how they f you in the drive through, way to set the service bar just slightly above shitty.

And every damn time I say that I will never return, but guess what?  ITS THE ONLY DAMN PLACE OPEN ON SUNDAY MORNING AT 7:00AM.  Shit on Chick-fil-a for not being open on sunday, I know its a religious thing but I need a biscuit and some GD customer service.


Chick-fil-a is the only fast food chain that hires people who might actually make it.


So good for you Rother McLennon, tell those little bastards behind the counter to give you "um little um, turkey, and little um ham and a lot of cheese and a lot of mayonnaise" or you are going to call the 5-0!

2 comments:

  1. "I need a biscuit and some GD customer service."

    LOL! :D

    If you want to amuse yourself sometime, try and get the last word in with the person at the Chik-Fil-A drive-thru window.

    (You can't. They are taught to always respond when spoken to by a customer.)

    I'm not sure which religion it is that requires you to be politely sold good food in clean surroundings, but Arby's needs to convert.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am definitely going to try the Chick-fil-a one, that sounds like a good time.

      For some reason Arby's ranks below McDs on my list of places to eat, just a smidge above a dumpster with a homeless man inside. However, much like Taco Bell I always think the food will be delicious until I take the fist bite.

      Delete

Its me

My photo
Letting my thoughts flow