Saturday, July 7, 2012

400 views...free computers!

To tell the truth, I thought that this blogging thing would fade after about 30+ posts.  I keep getting views so I am going to keep the ramblings coming in hot!

Thank all 400 of you and the 3 people that have clicked the ads, I am only 297 ad clicks away from the free computer I mentioned in the 300 views post.  Its a clever title that gets people to come check the blog and then get sucked into the world that is Southern Style.  Also a side note to the jokers who think I actually proofread my ramblings, suck it (you know who you are).

In honor of the 400 views I bring you a piece from one of film's greatest achievements.

Also good advice if you are trying to pick up chicks. By my calculations 60% of the time, it works everytime  


Disclaimer: do not do this to try and pick up chicks, not saying it won't work, but it might get you a trip to the pokey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its me

My photo
Letting my thoughts flow