Saturday, July 7, 2012

Butthurt

No, I am not really butthurt about anything currently, I really wanted to use that as a title to a post.  I'll tell you who is butthurt, my child.  She is currently cutting about 3 teeth at the same time and is very butthurt to say the least.

Its amazing that you can take a relatively normal child and introduce teething and she turns into an angry drooling midget.  The nice part is that you can give her some cottage cheese and all is good in her world.

On second thought, I am butthurt.  After her morning nap, the little redneck decided to drop a deuce the size of a VW bug.  As I was changing her, she decided to put her hand in said VW bug, which then got on my hand.  Great way to start the day!! 

Ace- Thanks for the comments

If you don't know what butthurt means, you need to start watching Workaholics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its me

My photo
Letting my thoughts flow