Wednesday, July 25, 2012

IDPA addiction! noggin muffs edition!

I've got a fever!  and the only prescription is more IDPA!  I am jonesin' to get my ass out and go shooting! 

It has been a few months since my last outing!  Need to dust off the goober vest and get some rounds down range.  Am I the only one that feels the need to get out and shoot ? Hell No!  Do I need to stay home and spend some time with the little redneck and redneck wife?  Hell Yes!

Unfortunately I can't bring the little redneck to the IDPA matches otherwise she would be there no problem.

Solution - someone please make hearing protection for a 1 yr old that they will actually keep on their noggins!  That could be my million dollar idea, except for the fact that I am blabbing about it on here.

Therefore I am now trademarking the noggin-muff 1000 (for 1 yr olds), noggin muff 2000 (for 2 yr olds) etc.  Don't try stealing my idea without at least throwing me a case of bud lights! 

Sorry for being off topic- no I will not be going shooting this weekend - yes I am inventing noggin muffs - no you can't steal my idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its me

My photo
Letting my thoughts flow