Sunday, July 29, 2012

Olympics! WTF is with the Berets?

Olympics are in full swing!  Now we can begin to see how much the rest of the world sucks compared to the US, Germany, China, England, and Africa (too many nations to mention and they all kick ass at running). 

Now on to the opening ceremony...what a piece of shit!  That was the most boring opening ceremony I have ever watched.  Cool idea gone wrong! I could have done without the first 2 hours all together.   I don't care if he directed slumdog millionaire, the opening was a slumdog piece of shit.  The Brits could fuck up a wet dream.

Could we shorten the list of countries that are announced at the opening ceremony, hell even the Queen was bored as hell and I'm pretty sure she is at the point of senility. I think that in order to get announced the country should have at least won one medal in the past 50 years.  It doesn't even have to be a medal in an event that matters, I would accept the interpretive dance with the ribbon as acceptable. 

On to the f'ing berets worn by our team!  Who the hell thought that was a good idea?  We look like a bunch of pansies, yes...I am saying that wearing a beret makes you look like a douche.  The only people who can wear a beret and not look like a douche are in some form of service (green berets, special forces etc.).  We need to find the douche bag who made the decision to take fashion advice from the french and revoke his citizenship.  Who in their right mind would decide to outfit the worlds best athletes in a damn beret!

Yes, I was implying that the french are a bunch of douche bags! 

1 comment:

  1. Take heart, Booda. If Prince had been the designer for Team USA, our athletes would have been wearing raspberry berets.

    Now, go soothe yourself in the calming waters of Lake Minnetonka, and rest assured that if there was an Olympic event in vulgarity, you would win the gold.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete

Its me

My photo
Letting my thoughts flow