Thursday, August 2, 2012

Badmiton/Welfare, cheating really? Butthurt warning!

Cheating in an Olympic sport that isn't really a sport shouldn't count.  Also cheating in a format that rewards poor performance should be expected.  Hmmm... That sounds very familiar!  Sounds a little bit like some welfare.  (brace yourself...someone is probably going to be butthurt about this one)

First, I must apologize to my redneck followers out there.  I have been out for a week and it has sucked.  I need to get to blogging on the phone, but the iphone and long sentences are not friends (kind of a weak excuse since my sentences and grammar suck).   I will try to be better.  Work is going nutz, and none of you have hooked me up with a publisher or a sponsor so no constant supply of Booda.  I am working on a ballz out power point presentation for my meeting tomorrow.  Back to the nonsense!

Maybe you haven't heard it, but I have!  They have updated the work requirements to be eligible for welfare, at first glance that sounds awesome.  Let’s get those free-loaders to actually do some damn work!  Not so lucky, according to the new regs quitting smoking, massage therapy, and helping people move qualify as working, therefore free money from uncie sam! 

You may be amazed, but I am actually cool with that paragraph.  You know what I am not cool with, is me working my ass off to the point where I can't even keep you guys updated for an entire week!  Ohhh, that and the fact that 20-30% of my paycheck is stolen from me every year to pay one of these ass clowns to quit smoking.

The next bit is going to sound insensitive.  It is…some people need assistance, but a majority of people on it are just lazy pieces. I would prefer we allow all military to retire after their service (4 yr min) and not work a day for the rest of their life.  They have done enough for this country.  Also, under my plan, if you serve, then the below paragraphs would not apply to you as you would not be on welfare.

Also, welfare should be exactly what it sounds like....SHIT.  Welfare should be a shade above prison (old school prison…no TVs, weights and mandatory communal showers).  It should be a last stop before homelessness.  It should allow you the bare necessities to SURVIVE!

No cars- if you can afford a car then you don’t need welfare, if you have rims…
-         There are bus routes near public housing for a reason!  No its not convenient…neither is working 40+ hours a week
-         if you cant take the bus…get a bike worked until the early 1900’s and most of China is still a big fan
No cell phones – really…you need a cell phone.  Home phones work pretty good, and I’m betting they are free in public housing.

No smoking (anything) - Smoking is a luxury, one I enjoyed for a few years and still miss…however, when I was broke as shit, I either rolled my own or stopped.

No Drugs – Again…a luxury, if you can afford drugs, you shouldn’t need assistance, if you are using your assistance to purchase drugs, then you shouldn’t be getting free money

No TV – Don’t need a TV to live!  Hell me and the Mrs. Redneck cut the cable tie all together when times got tough, it was a rough week getting used to it… Now I am actually enjoying the monsoon that renders my dish useless

Around now in the post you are probably thinking, “this redneck is one insensitive SOB”.  You may be right. 
I would like to hold the people of the US to the same standards that I hold myself, I don’t expect everyone to work their asses off, nor do I expect everyone to excel.  Find a way to furnish the bare necessities and learn how to survive.

If any one is looking, for 100k/ yr I can give a hell of a shiatsu massage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its me

My photo
Letting my thoughts flow