Friday, August 10, 2012

READ THIS! HOLY SHIT EDITION! HR 6357

Disclaimer:  I cannot find a full printing of what this bill entails, however based on the title, it is a travesty that we as Americans should ever feel it necessary to pass a bill with this title.  

This is one of those topics that most people should be able to agree on, HR 6357.  This bill prohibits the extrajudicial killing of American citizens.  Do we actually need that as a bill?  Are we in danger of being killed extra-judicially? 

I feel that needing a bill with this title means that our gubment can kill us whenever they want whether or not we need killing. 

Sorry if you missed it...prohibits the extrajudicial killing of American citizens. !!!!!!

Does that sound a bit off? 

Come on people!  How the hell is this acceptable?  Our gubment should be able to kill whoever it wants whenever it wants!  Right!!!  Screw the judicial branch of gubment! Right!!!  Screw the bill of rights! Who wants rights anyway????!!! Especially if its not approved by the gubment!!

I don't give a shit if you lean left or right politically, I think we can say that no bill has been submitted with a title like this under a republican....Ohhh wait I think there may have been one ( I will award a prize if you can name it!)

This is a wagon full of bullshit!  I don't normally link to pages I feel y'all wouldn't call noteworthy, but this one seems pretty on point  US Congressman Dennis Kucinich introduced HR 6357, a bill which aims to ‘prohibit the extrajudicial killing of United States citizens’ by the federal government. In other words, in the Land of the Free, they need to pass a law to prevent the government from indiscriminately murdering its own citizens.

Can you answer those questions honestly?  How do you feel about those answers? 

I would like to see a full posting of what is in the bill before I give it my full backing, please link to it if you find it...but based on title (which in gubment speak means they are going to use it to approve another way to screw you) it sounds promising

What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Its me

My photo
Letting my thoughts flow