Monday, August 13, 2012

Gun Toys!... DIY Oil Filter Suppressor edition

Oil Filter Can - Thanks Guns.com

Great little idea...yes
Effective...yes
Would I do it....NO

This is one of those things that is great in theory, but screwing a oil filter on the end of a gun, I would reserve it for a zombie apocalypse scenario. 

I don't want anything on the end of my gun that is not designed for bullets to pass through. 

Could be a great addition, could make your gun blow up...

I bet someone is putting an oil filter in their BOB as we speak

2 comments:

  1. Booda,

    Please re-read this sentence you wrote: "I don't want anything on the end of my gun that is not designed for bullets to pass through."

    I suspect you are speaking metaphorically. Surely this is code for something. Either way, duly noted.

    --Ace

    ReplyDelete
  2. When installing an oil filter, always check to be sure the old gasket came off with the old filter. Apply a light coating of used oil to the new filter gasket and install the new filter on the engine by turning it clockwise.

    ReplyDelete

Its me

My photo
Letting my thoughts flow