Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Gun Toys! generally cool shit edition

If you have a gun safe, its usually crowded.  I have no idea why mine is overflowing with crap, I need to get in there and clean it out.  When I do that I am going to be hopping on the bandwagon with http://www.storemoreguns.com/.  These guys have some amazing solutions for the lack of space in that gun cabinet of yours.

It looks a bit pricey, but it keeps your precious pieces from getting dinged up and allows you to use the shelves for your other random shit.  Definitely going to be adding a few of these to my Christmas list


Paracord Bikini.  What else could be better, in every survival scenario there are two constants...the need for paracord and the need for boobs.  This fulfills both!


Nike+Fuel.  This is a cool little gizmo that tracks your movement turning it into fuel.  It sounds like a pedometer but better. As with everything, you can link it to your iPhone.


Airvent Wall Safe.  I am a big proponent of having a safe.  It keeps stupid people from getting into your stuff.  This nifty little guy fits in your wall and looks like an air vent.  I'm guessing its not bomb proof, but should keep the lazy nuckleheads that are looking for your goodies out for a bit.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Its me

My photo
Letting my thoughts flow