Thursday, August 23, 2012

1000 Views!!! Bacon edition!!!

I surpassed the 1k a few days ago, but have been busy a hell for the last few weeks it seems.  I haven't even had a chance to get some hardcore practice done for the IDPA match this weekend.  I am going to be on it like white on rice. 

I had been wondering what to blog about for the 1k view fiesta, and settled on the fact that I was not going to write about politics being that it is so close to the election.  I am not going to write about badminton.

I am going to write about something that is near and dear to my heart, BACON!!!

Bacon is the world's best invention ever!  Ever since Sir Francis Bacon invented bacon the world has been ever grateful!  This salty meat snack is a flavor fiesta for your taste buds.  There is thick bacon, thin bacon, applewood bacon and pecanwood bacon.  There is no dish that is not well complemented by the lovely flavor profile of these tasty strips of swine.

I even tried to make bacon infused bourbon...did not turn out well, but I would never blame the bacon...must have been user error since bourbon is second only to bacon.

One of the best things ever is the spin offs of bacon.  From chocolate covered bacon, bacon soda, bacon pancakes if you are looking for something bacon related please visit Bacon Freak.

To quote a T-shirt given to me by my sister : Bacon is meat candy!




I am getting my IDPA goober vest embroidered with:
Powered by Bacon!

Thank all 1000 of you for looking at my drivel over the past few months, I do this to keep me sane and hopefully entertain someone other than Ace (who still to date is my only comment).  So hook it up with the comments and I will keep slinging the bullshit!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its me

My photo
Letting my thoughts flow