Saturday, August 25, 2012

IDPA: Match day with live updates...now with results

Just got registered and getting ready to start the festivities. Wish me luck!

I am going to try live updating for the stages.

10:12 first stage begins. Dude in my squad has copious amounts of chest hair coming out of his shirt
Just shot first stage only down 1

10:42 second stage here we go
Lots of distance on this stage lets see how I do
11:00 just shot, shat the bed on movement but did good on distance
Down 21 with 1 ftn. Shitty

11:13 stage 3 looks fun
11 down pretty good stage. Having fun!

11:34 getting hot! Last stage in the sun. Here we come shade! Get some!

12:09 stage 4 lit it up! Only down 1

12:46 stage 5 down 1 still kicking ass. This is like my golf game, shoot well but blow up on 1 hole we will see if I can pull out a top score like last time

1:12 waiting on the group ahead of us to get done with the stage! Come on bitches hurry up! I got cold beer waiting on me at the casa!

1:24 still waiting.... This rest period is throwing off my game

1:52 shot last stage down 13 not horrible but not breaking any records. All around good day I'm ready for next time!

Back at Casa De Redneck and kicking back a few cold ones and try to forget that second stage and the chest hair on that wookie that happened to be in my group


Please keep in mind when judging me for the scores that this is only my 2nd match ever! So when you look at that stage 2 score...eat it!

I hit the top 5 in my group!  that second stage can suck a fattie!  on to the next one

1 comment:

  1. Booda,

    Far be it for me to critique your performance, but perhaps your next shooting match results will skyrocket if you choose a different gun. A plastic one that shoots out a flag that reads "POW!" when you squeeze the trigger is probably not the ideal IDPA instrument. Now it's time to regroup and reassess your strategy. All signs point to the Super-soaker. Word on the street is that the Nerf-N-Strike Rayven will put the hurt on a motherfucker. Go get 'em, tiger.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete

Its me

My photo
Letting my thoughts flow