Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Second hand liberal

This is a term coined by the redneck wife.  It is a great description of many of the people that I know.

Second hand liberal - noun - person who is fanatical about leftist views without doing any actual research on their own.  Political views are developed by facebook posts, believing obama ads, peta commercials and the occasional rachael maddow clip.   

If you are a lefty and came by it honestly, then good for you.  I don't agree with a damn thing you believe in, but I respect your freedom to be wrong.

These people are also the same ones that preach tolerance and peace, but when they don't agree with the stance of people who support chick-fil-a they pray for the patrons to "choke on their chicken sandwiches". 

If you think the Al Gore created the interwebs, your probably a second hand liberal...and a douche.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its me

My photo
Letting my thoughts flow