Monday, August 20, 2012

IDPA practice...golf edition

My practicing for the match next weekend has been sidetracked by golf.  Golf, shooting, and fishing are my hobbies, unfortunately for me they are all expensive and time consuming. 

I have rationalized that by playing golf I am working on my grip strength and overall fitness (especially if I walk), so technically I am practicing for my impending match.  I played yesterday shot an 89 and am trying to get out today if it stops raining...

The next question is should I buy new golf shoes and a wedge or put that towards shooting accessories?

Also, I can have a few beers while playing golf...try doing that at an IDPA match. 

Nearing 1000 views which is pretty cool for me, I can't believe that my titles have enticed 1000 people to read my nonsense.  Get your asses ready for the 1000 views post, its going to be fucking epic!

1 comment:

  1. I would wager that at least 800 of those page views are from me. I am on this site constantly. Is there some way that Southern Style can alert my cell phone, email, and Facebook when Booda's latest genius entry is posted? Or, can you hire some sort of hobo to tap me on the shoulder and say, "Hey, you. It's time." That would also work.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete

Its me

My photo
Letting my thoughts flow