Friday, August 31, 2012

Birthday! Everybody get drunk!

My birthday is approaching, I am turning 30?!  Can I really be that old?  I guess so, due to a recent few interactions with people.

At the gym:

Me: Can you tell me what those chains from the barbell are for?
College aged kid: ugh, Yes Sir! They are for accommodating resistance.

He called me sir, I appreciated the answer and being polite.  But he called me sir!  I'm 30 not 40!  This is some bullshit!

I am aware that I have a few gray hairs, but I don't think I am a "sir" yet.


At the store buying beer:

Me: Do you need to see my ID?

Cashier: No, your good.  (note: this was at a walmart, not the store I go to on a weekly basis)

I think this is a prime time to have a mid-life crisis and buy a Ferrari, unfortunately I haven't had enough ads clicked yet to afford said Ferrari.  Based on the ad clicks from this site, I can buy a miniature hotwheels Ferrari...just like the real thing!

Next stop...telling those youngsters to get the fuck off my lawn!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its me

My photo
Letting my thoughts flow