Friday, July 20, 2012

Red, White and Crue!

So I broke down and became a van owner today!  Holy hell that thing is huge!  I can play raquet ball in the back of it.  One of the best things about buying a car is the haggling, good times.  The second best thing about buying a car is waiting for 2 hours to get in the back to sign the actual paperwork that matters. 

I would gladly pay an extra 400 bucks to get that shit done or take a colonoscopy if there is going to be the time.

As I pulled up to the redneck residence, blaring "Girls" by motley crue, I felt that somehow I am that badass dad driving a mini-van; not the dad that is wearing a sweater that was put on his shoulders at prepcon. 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new purchase!

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  2. This van is f'ing ridiculous, I am contemplating installing a piece of sound proof glass to prevent the teething little redneck from messing up my jams.

    ReplyDelete

Its me

My photo
Letting my thoughts flow